I've been laughing at everybody else's Guilty Pleasure and have many that are the same so have stopped reading them whilst I try and come up with my own.
1. Black Adder/Rowan Atkinson. The man with the weirdest face can be sooo attractive. He particularly caught my eye as the bearded Black Adder and has definitely improved with age!
2. Sorting/Organising - It can be anything really. Clothes into colour groups. The girl's toys. Ordering the books on the bookshelves. Colour grouping my nail varnish. There is something so pleasurable about seeing a small part of the shit hole that is my house have some semblance of order. I just wish I had more time to do it!
3. Boney-M : The fantastic Eurodisco group of the late seventies (gosh that dates me!). Night flight to Venus was one of the first albums I owned and I still have it tucked away in the attic. The sad demise of Bobby Farrell in December 2010 re-introduced me to all their fantastic hits and I promptly bought a load of CD's. Oh the joy! The girls love them and were over the moon to find it on the Wii's 'Let's Dance'.
Mary's Boy Child/Oh My Lord (my girls favourite!)
4. Big knickers... Spanxs, Trinny n' Suzanna style etc - I've only recently discovered them but you they actually work and in a weird way they are really sexy. Some of them I'm sure are pinched from adult sex shop ideas!
5. Lakeland - Love that shop. I had never bought anything from there until I had kids and now I shop there regularly. I love all the helpful cleaning pastes, brushes and gizmo's they have. As for the baking and cooking section ... my kitchen is bursting!
If you fancy looking at some other lists of guilty pleasures or fancy doing your own list head over to Kate Takes 5