If you have kids who love making little gifts for their friends then you may find the Cool Maker KumiKreator by SpinMaster interesting.
Inspired by the art of Japanese Kumi bracelets (Kumihimo in Japanese means “gathered threads”), the KumiKreator includes everything you need to make up to 10 unique bracelets using an enclosed booklet or you could even create your own design (you will need to provide your own scissors). And if you use up all the thread spools there are four different colour theme refill packs available that contain 96 spools of thread.
To see how easy it is to use the KumiKreator watch the latest vlog that Ro and Ra made…
And if you like this, do pop over to their YouTube channel and give it a thumbs up… and if your feeling generous hit that subscribe button! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIUoKcGqtURW9bqUjuWKlg
Now one of my readers has the chance to win a Cool Maker KumiKreator. All you have to do is fill in the gleam form below.
– This giveaway is open to residents of the UK only.
– One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
– The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If the winner does not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
– Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by BlueBearWood apart from the winner whose name and address will be passed on in order that the prize can be sent out.
– The winner will be sent ONE Cool Maker KumiKreator.
– Delivery is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood and may take some time to arrive.
– Any damage or problems with the prize is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood.
– Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
– There is no cash alternative.
– Competition starts on 02/08/2018 – 23/08/2018 11.59pm.