Thank you to everyone who joined in the previous CreateMakeShare. It’s always lovely seeing what other people have been doing and I’ve chosen the following as my #Winter #Featured posts but do pop over to Kids Craft Room and Growing Spaces to see who they’ve featured as well.
- First up is this gorgeous warm glowing Snowman Luminary by Kids Craft Room. This would make such a cute bedroom night light for those winter months.
- These homemade Marshmallows by Gathered Threads are perfect for topping some winter warming Hot Chocolate.
- These fingerless hand warmers are so easy to make, great for wearing indoors and outdoors and won’t cost you a thing. You’ll never guess what they’re made from!
- I love this cute and practical mug warmer by Hobby e Creativity. Perfect when needing a hot cuppa outside in the garden.
- No-one can resist a yummy Melting Snowman cookie. A perfect cheer me up for chilly kids. Get the recipe with The Mad House
This month’s #CreateMakeShare theme is LOVE!
So link up some of your art, craft, diy, sewing or recipe goodness below and let’s get inspiring each other. I cannot wait to see what you’ve all been up to and to feature you guys on here next month!
If you Created and Made it, you can Share it.
How To Join In With #CreateMakeShare
Add any art, craft, DIY, sewing or recipe project that you’ve made (old or new). Feel free to add more than one link if you’ve a few favourites. The more the merrier! And don’t forget you can add your instagram images by using the instagram url (remember to use #CreateMakeShare on instagram posts).
Get Featured on #CreateMakeShare
You can add anything to the linky BUT each month we will have a theme that we will use to pick our featured posts from. So, if you want to be in with a chance of being featured do check to see what the current months theme is. All featured posts will be back linked to from our our sites. We’ll also share the featured posts over our social social media accounts and save them to our Pinterest Board Create Make Share.
We’re quite a relaxed bunch so you don’t have to link back to us if you don’t want to but if you fancy including our badge on your site everyone and then, or if you have a linky list then please do grab the code above.
Here’s The Linky
Please link directly to the blog post/instagram photo. Only link to posts and images that you have Created. Do go and comment on some of the other linked up posts. Use the hash tag #CreateMakeShare when you Share your posts.