Wow, we’re on to out 4th CreateMakeShare! Thanks as always to everyone who’s joined in.
- Growing Spaces makes the most gorgeous handmade card using the art of Hirameki… no I hadn’t heard of the term either but is is a beautiful and fun process.
- Books and Giggles makes the cutest ‘Pete The Cat’ gift box that would work well for so many other occasions.
- A beautiful hand made card from Crafternoon Caberet Club. I’d love to get this for my birthday, as a thank you card, geez it would be to write a letter in as well as a rather romantic Valentines Card.
- Super cute thumb print magnets by Messy Little Monsters. Perfect for hanging pics of you’re loved ones on the fridge.
- Who wouldn’t love these handmade Brownies by The Linen Cloud … made with extra Love!
This month’s #CreateMakeShare theme is GREEN!
I totally love this theme. It could be colour, nature, upcycled, recycled etc. A nice wide theme to cover a wide range of crafts.
So link up some of your art, craft, diy, sewing or recipe goodness below and let’s get inspiring each other. I cannot wait to see what you’ve all been up to and to feature you guys on here next month!
Don’t Forget … If you Created and Made it, you can Share it.
How To Join In With #CreateMakeShare
Add any art, craft, DIY, sewing or recipe project that you’ve made (old or new). Feel free to add more than one link if you’ve a few favourites. The more the merrier! And don’t forget you can add your instagram images by using the instagram url (remember to use #CreateMakeShare on instagram posts).
Get Featured on #CreateMakeShare
You can add anything to the linky BUT each month we will have a theme that we will use to pick our featured posts from. So, if you want to be in with a chance of being featured do check to see what the current months theme is. All featured posts will be back linked to from our our sites. We’ll also share the featured posts over our social social media accounts and save them to our Pinterest Board Create Make Share.
We’re quite a relaxed bunch so you don’t have to link back to us if you don’t want to but if you fancy including our badge on your site everyone and then, or if you have a linky list then please do grab the code above.
Here’s The Linky
Please link directly to the blog post/instagram photo. Only link to posts and images that you have Created. Do go and comment on some of the other linked up posts. Use the hash tag #CreateMakeShare when you Share your posts.