Doodle Doo by Tactic Games is a hilarious game of blind, intestinal navigation that the whole family can play. The concept is easy… who will be the first to navigate their way around the animal intestines and reach the turd first!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases but it won’t cost you a penny more
What’s In The Doodle Doo Box?
The Doodle Doo box contains
- 4 double-sided game boards
- a whoopee cushion
- an eye mask
- 4 whiteboard pens
- a sponge
- an instruction sheet
Aim Of The Game
The aim of the game is to navigate your way along your animal’s intestinal maze, from mouth to turd, without hitting the intestinal wall… the twist is that you have to do it blindfolded!
If you hit the intestinal wall, the player on your left hits the whoopie cushion and the next player tries their hand at navigating the intestines. This continues through all the players until the first player gets a turn again. Each time a play has another go they start where they finished the last time and try to navigate further along the intestine until one of the players gets to the turd!
What Did We Think Of Doodle Doo?
We loved Doodle Doo. The concept is incredibly easy but the game itself is really tricky and very competitive! The more you play the more you learn to understand how much or how little you’re actually moving the pen with each go.
Each card is double-sided with one side being easier than the other. You can play around, with just one intestine or you could award points for who comes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc and play multiple game-boards. Or you can just have fun seeing who can get the furthest around the board in one go. And when you’ve finished the whiteboard pens are easy to wipe off with the included sponge.
The best part is that all ages can play together and being older doesn’t necessarily give you an advantage!
Get your Own Doodle Doo game at Debenhams
And thanks to Tactic Games one of my readers can win their own Doodle Doo Game.
To enter fill in the gleam form below.
– This giveaway is open to residents of the UK only.
– One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
– The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of competition ends. If the winner does not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
– Your details will not be passed onto any third parties by BlueBearWood apart from the winner whose name and address will be passed on in order that the prize can be sent out.
– The winner will be sent ONE Doodle Doo Game
– Delivery is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood and may take some time to arrive.
– Any damage or problems with the prize is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood.
– Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
– There is no cash alternative.
– The competition starts on 16/11/2019 & ends 30/12/2019 11.59pm.