This adorable Polar Bear necklace is a piece of Ethical Sterling Silver Jewellery made by the talented husband and wife team at Jana Reinhardt.
advert: product gifted
Jana Reinhardt use their love of nature to create a huge range of hand made adorable animal-themed pendant necklaces.
As well as animal pendant necklaces they also hand-make adorable earrings, bracelets and rings, within their animal themes.
Polar Bear Ethical Sterling Silver Jewellery
Worth £95, The Ethical Sterling Silver Jewellery features a cute little sterling silver polar bear, that was hand-carved by Jana in the UK, using the traditional wax carving method before being cast in sterling silver. It measures 20mm x 14mm and has a lovely weight to it when worn.
It comes on a 1.2mm trace chain that can be adjusted to either 16/18 inches (41/46cm) or 20/22 inches (52/57cm) in length.
As well as being available in 925 sterling silver, the polar bear is also available in 9ct or 18ct gold and platinum. Plus it can be engraved with up to 3 characters (at an extra charge).
Additional Ethical Sterling Silver Jewellery pieces
As well as the gorgeous Polar Bear they have plenty of other gorgeous ethical jewellery animal pendants to choose from. And have created several exclusive pieces intended to raise awareness and funds for charities that help orangutans (OVAID), bears (Animals Asia), greyhounds (Galgos Del Sol) and pangolins (Flora and Fauna) among others (£20 of each sale goes to charity), as well as establishing partnerships with charities including NAWT and PETA .
And with most pieces, you can choose to have them in different metal types, chain lengths and get your initials engraved onto them!
Their ambition is to create a piece every month to fundraise for a different charity.
About Jana Rheinhardt And It’s Ethical Ethos
As previously mentioned, Jana Reinhardt is a small company, run by a husband and wife team; Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting. They are both master-goldsmiths; who are as passionate about hand-making luxury jewellery, as they are about animal welfare and green living.
They both take the environment and animal welfare into account as part of their business ethos, which we love! Their ethical jewellery is made from 100% recycled gold, silver and platinum. And as of November they will only be using 100% plastic-free boxes… no more foam inserts!
Their use of the old techniques of wax carving and fabrication to create products has no negative effects on the environment. This makes Jana Reinhardt a more sustainable choice for jewellery lovers.
This along with using 100% recycled materials helps to create environmentally friendly jewellery that doesn’t compromise the earth’s resources.
And one of my lucky readers can win themselves their own gorgeous silver polar bear pendant necklace. To enter fill in the rafflecopter form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
– This giveaway is open to residents of the UK only.
– ONE winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.
– The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 3 days of the competition end, if they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
– Your details will not be passed onto any other third parties, apart from Jana Reinhardt representatives, by BlueBearWood.
– The winner will be sent a Silver Polar Bear Pendant Necklace directly from Jana Reinhardt.
– Delivery is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood and may take some time to arrive.
– Any damage or problems with the prize is not the responsibility of BlueBearWood and all queries should be directed to Jana Reinhardt.
– Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
– There is no cash alternative.
– Competition starts on 19/10/2021 – 02/11/2021 at 11.59pm