Contains Affiliate Links
This Super Easy DIY Cricut Pumpkin T-Shirt is another 15 minute clothes revamp using my Cricut Explore.
Materials Required For Your Cricut Pumpkin T-shirt
- Black Long sleeved t-shirt (I used a cheap supermarket t-shirt)
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
- Gold Cricut Glitter Iron On Vinyl
- Teresa Collins – Chic and Scary cartridge (#M2E64F) and some Cricut Gold Iron On Vinyl.
It’s as simple as
- Opening Cricut Design Space
- Setting a blank canvas
- Measuring the width of your top
- Choosing your pumpkin image
- Sizing the image to fit top (I did a width of 11.5″)
- Watching the Explore Cricut cut out the pumpkin shape
- Ironing the vinyl in place
I decided to iron the finished pumpkin cut out on to the back of this simple black long sleeved t-shirt but rather than in the middle I chose the bottom as she generally wears her hair down (and unbrushed!)
Halloween is all about surprises and I love that she appears to be wearing a plain ordinary long sleeved t-shirt until you see the cheeky sparkly image as she’s walking or running away.
Perfect Halloween fun and a cool seasonal pumkin t-shirt to wear.